Tuesday 1 November 2011

Love and its Pain


What’s the story of love and pain?
The two inseparable sides of coin.

The duo, never seen each other,
But always found together.

What happens? What happens when they meet?
Words are failing me, to express what it feels.

My world has turned upside down.
My Eyes haven’t stopped pouring down.

I’m screaming at the top of my voice.
But why no one has heard it once.

Have I gone dumb or has the world turned deaf?
don’t understand or I don’t intend to see.

Meaningless talks is now what i speak,
Desperate thoughts, is what I think.

Oh God!Something has happened to me.
But what? What has become of me?

Have I gone insane? Yes, my soul has been torn apart.
God took you away, and made us separate..


July 2009

2 comments:

  1. If we view the coin as our life, with pain and love on opposite sides of it ... then you would see that no matter how we bend the coin, the opposite sides do not meet.
    Only if you twist the coin to breaking point, thats when love and pain comes face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed!! but even though they cannot be face to face unless 'we twist the coin to breaking point' they are always together.. that's my thought :)

    ReplyDelete