Friday 30 September 2011

Which way to go?


At the center of the ‘tug of rope’,
I’m standing with lost hope.

The force from either, ripping me apart,
I scream in pain, as the soul cries in hurt.

Which is my direction, the rose bed lane?
Or the usual comfortable pathway one.

The rosy side looks attractive and tempting..
But it can be black hole – vast and inviting.

The easy road has become too known,
I can predict the future and the unknown.

Am I too scared to step towards the new way?
Or I’m frozen to continue to stay that way.

Why so indecisive, what’s the confusion?
Life would be so better, if choices were never given!


28-Sep-11

1 comment:

  1. The people who get confused between 2 paths are the ones who do not know their destination.

    If you know what you want, you will see your path lit up as bright as a flight runway :) ... and then nothing will scare you from stepping towards it.

    ReplyDelete