Sunday 25 September 2011

Sound of Silence


When in pain and sorrows surround me,
I hear a voice that’s near and around me.
When in trouble and there’s no help,
I hear a voice that gives me the strength.
When I’m confused, don’t know which path to take,
I hear a voice that guides me all the way.
When there’s no company no friend,
It speaks to me even if the world ends.
This voice comforts me in all times.
At sunset and even when the sun shines.
The sound has all the might and strength,
It enlightens me and fills in me warmth.
The voice’s loud and yet no other can hear,
Coz it speaks when I have solitude with no one near
It is nothing but the Sound of Silence
The sound of me, my inner self.
The sound of me, my inner self.

1 comment:

  1. Listen to it always - its unbiased; its honest; its trustworthy; hence, always right.

    ReplyDelete