Sunday 12 May 2013

Shell


Protected and enclosed I was,
within my world, my shell that I had.

What made me break out of it,
I don't recall the reason, not even a bit.

I fancied, I dreamed, I let my wings fly.
I was happy - a new experience worth a try!

I explored and found a new world for me
I enjoyed the feeling of being free.

But I had forgotten the harsh fact,
This is not where I belong no matter what.

The truth finally hit me and it did hit me hard.
I was alone, my tears broke my guard.

It was a mistake to go out of the shell.
No one is for you, I realized it well.


12-May-2013

1 comment:

  1. Only when you break the shell you realize what the world is around!
    But oh! dear its natural and dont think abt the shell again!
    Lonely you go into your cocoon, with tears abound!
    But oh! dear its natural and you wont blink your tears again!
    Lovely you come out with all the Joy! Gently brush all flowers around!
    But oh! dear its natural and these thoughts will not mell you again!

    ReplyDelete